Advantages of being a SPEDI Dealer
SPEDI EPoS systems are usually supplied through a national network of Dealers, who provide local, personal support. In turn, they are supported by the SPEDI Support Team, who are available from 07:00 – 19:00, every day of the year except Christmas Day.
Remote control software is used when appropriate, to ensure that our Dealers and End-Users have access to the support they need, when they need it. This is especially useful for training and for dealing with queries about the less familiar areas of the system, as well as for giving demonstrations.
Some of the key facts about becoming a SPEDI Dealer are:
Wide range of solutions means you’ll have a product available for all stores, from single lane shops to multiples operating from a head office with a wide range of connections to news and stock wholesalers.
We are happy to work with you preparing the proposal and offering customisation services to meet your customers needs and to help you close the sale. We will never bid against a dealer who advised us he is tendering for a contract.
We can work with large manufacturers to get you the best price for you for a deal. We also have access to specialist devices such as Cash Basis’s Smart Till tm and Volumatic’s CCi. We can also provide extra options such as Chip and Pin or PayPoint provided your customer has a contract with PayPoint.
Option for SPEDI Software to do 1st level support, 7am to 7pm 7 days a week, just passing any hardware issues back to you to deal with. Our software is regularly updated and this will be automatic for all customers with a support contract.
What can Dealers expect from SPEDI?
- Technical pre-sales Support and guidance.
- Software training from Installations team and assistance on the first install if needed.
- Technical support from Support Helpdesk available 07:00h – 19:00h, 364 days per year.
- General technical advice regarding Windows Operating Systems and advice on Network issues and Hardware.
- We can test our Software on your preferred Hardware.
- Free upgrades for Supported sites.
- Marketing Support.
- Sales Leads.
- Reliable, easy-to-use, easy to install software, extra features compared to other EPoS.
- Access to our FTP server, providing updates and useful documentation.
- A receptive ear – we view it as core to our business to listen, so please tell us how we can help yours.
- Discounts for high volume of monthly sales.
What do SPEDI expect from you as a Dealer of our software?
- Agreement with our Terms & Conditions.
- A willingness to learn about SPEDI and undergo training from our software experts.
- To provide pre-sales support to potential customers.
- To provide customer installations.
- Commitment to Sales of SPEDI Software.
- To provide SPEDI Users with reliable and knowledgeable 1st line support.
- To be communicative about sales progress with SPEDI.
Contact SPEDI to apply to become a dealer, or for more information.